Thursday, November 17, 2011

Garlic-Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes



Remember those delicious parmesean-crusted zucchini sticks I told you about? Well I had some leftover zucchinni slices from that recipe, so the next night I decided to saute them with some garlic and grape tomatoes. The result? Perfect, but then again zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables ever.

This was so simple and done in a snap. Literally, this is a 5-minute recipe. Pair it with Seared Salmon with Pesto and you have dinner in a mere 15 minutes. Yay!

On a side note these are some of the worst pictures I've taken. All the steam was messing with my phone (which is what I use to take all my blog pictures) and eventually I gave up. Sorry!

Garlic-Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes
Recipe by Call Me Mrs. Rapp
Serves 2
Pin It  
Ingredients:
*zucchinni, sliced into strips
*1 garlic clove, minced
*grape tomatoes, halved
*olive oil

Preparation:
*Heat olive oil in a small skillet. Toss zucchini in until almost cooked and slightly golden.  Remove zucchini from skillet.

*Add a little more oil to skillet and toss in garlic. Cook garlic for about a minute (not too long because the skillet will be hot and you don't want it to burn) before adding tomatoes.

*When tomatoes are softened and warmed add zucchini back in and toss together. Cook for another minute or so. Serve immediately.

Ahhh how I love zucchini, but hate spelling it because somehow I always want to use one "c" instead of two

Starting to brown

yikes! how grainy...



served with salmon with pesto - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...