Saturday, March 3, 2012

On-The-Go Circuit Workout


Happy Fit Fridays - a day late! I returned from Virginia last night and opted against spending $10 for hotel internet, just to publish one post. I would have posted once I was at home, but the hubby and Hoosh were in need of some attention after being gone for so long.

So, here is a fun little circuit workout for you! I did this in the morning to get my day started, and it really helped me keep my energy up! All I needed was a wall, a floor and a towel. I didn't even need the hotel room, so this could be done in your home whenever you need a quick workout.

A note about the wall push-ups - I chose to do these because I wasn't too keen on my face being thisclose to the hotel carpet. That, and I knew I would need to do some modified push ups, and my knees are still pretty banged up from my trip to Chicago. Modify as you wish - and have fun!

On-the-Go Circuit Workout
50 Jumping Jacks
20 Squats
20 Squat Jumps
40 Alternating Lunges
25 Wall Push-Ups
25 Pulsing Wall Push-Ups
30 Jumping Jacks
30 Mountain Climbers
50 Crunches
60-Second Plank
30 Jumping Jacks
25 Knee-Highs
30 Pulsing Squats
30 One-Arm Wall Push-Ups
30-Second Up-Down Plank
Roughly 20 Minutes to Complete
Pin It


Oh! And head on over to In Sweetness and In Health for FLOW
(aka more awesome workouts)!
 

2 comments:

  1. Totally pinning this workout! It looks awesome :D. Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks so much for hosting! :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...