Sunday, August 7, 2011

Avocado Aioli



I've used this delicious aioli with so many dishes lately that I thought it deserved a post of its own. It's super quick to make but adds a little something special to fish, Mexican dishes - or honestly anything for my fellow avodaco lovers!

Ingredients:
 *1/4 cup light miracle whip (or other light mayo)
*3 garlic cloves, chopped
*juice of one lime
*1 ripe avocado, peeled with seed removed

Preparation:
Puree the mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice and avocado until smooth using a food processor or blender. (Note, if you need to make your sauce creamier add a little low sodium chicken broth to the mixture. My avocado was perfectly ripe and added enough oil so this wasn't necessary for me.) Transfer sauce to a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...