Sunday, June 12, 2011

Salmon with Spinach & Feta



Now that I'm regularly buying frozen salmon - love how cheap it is! - I'm making more and more salmon recipes. I saw this one on Jourdan's blog and knew it would be perfect for a quick meal. Not only was it super easy - and healthy! - it was ready in a flash. I will definitely be making this again, especially if I'm pressed for time and looking for something flavorful and satisfying.

Ingredients:
*salmon filets
*frozen spinach, thawed
*feta cheese
*salt and pepper
*herbs provence

Preparation:
*Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

*Place the salmon on a pan. Drizzle with lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle salt, pepper and herbs provence. Place the spinach on top of the salmon, followed by the feta.

*Bake for 12 minutes, or until flaky. Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...