Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creamy Dill Sauce


This sauce is fantastic. I made it to go with the Easy Salmon Cakes, but it was so good I decided to make it a post by itself, because I'll definitely make this again to go with several types of dishes.

Ingredients:
*1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
*1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
*2 scallions, thinly sliced
*1 tablespoon lemon juice
*1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill, or parsley
*Freshly ground pepper, to taste

Preparation:
*Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, scallions, lemon juice, dill (or parsley) and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.

*Spoon over Easy Salmon Cakes, another dish, or even serve with veggies! 

Mixing ingredients up

Last ones are in!

Perfect amount of lemon flavor

Simply delicious over salmon cakes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...