Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Garlic Avocado Aioli

 
I made this to go along with the Seared Ahi Tuna I made for dinner. It was so full of flavor and creamy that it perfectly matched the spice and seasoning of the tuna. I will definitely make this again, as it is a bit different than the previous Avocado Aioli recipe I posted.

Ingredients:
*1 avocado, peeled and seeded
*1 tsp garlic powder
*drizzle of soy sauce
*lime juice (about half a lime)
*1 tsp scallions
*salt and pepper

Preparation:
*Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve on the side or on top of Seared Ahi Tuna (or any dish you want!). 

Topped on the ahi tuna! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...