Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BBQ Salmon


My non-cooking friends, this is for you! This is so unbelievably easy that you will love it. I mean, it has two ingredients. TWO. I honestly think a toddler could make this (with adult supervision for the oven and all). Best part? It's still super tasty! Honestly I made this on a night I could not imagine cooking, but knew I had to get the fish cooked or else it would go bad. So worth it. Nothing else to say.

Two. Ingredients. Did I mention that?!

BBQ Salmon
Recipe by Call Me Mrs. Rapp
Serves 2

Ingredients: 
*BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
*2 salmon filets

Preparation:
*Turn on broiler (to 500 degrees).

*Brush salmon with BBQ sauce - the more the better, if you're me!

*Broil for 10-15 minutes, until flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.

BBQ drizzled and spread
out of the oven, served with sauteed zucchini - yum!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...