Friday, April 13, 2012

Nominated + 5 Random Things

I've been nominated for an award! I would like to thank the academy, my family for always encouraging me to pursue my dreams...oh, wait. It's not like that? Hmpf. I'll take it anyway. :)

In the interim, I've been nominated by Katie for my first ever blog award! Val, who writes one of my her blog discoveries, nominated Katie, and she nominated me! So exciting!
Each Nominee Should:
1. Choose up to five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!

Here are the five people I'm going to nominate for the award:
1. Jourdan of Jourdan Leigh in the Kitchen
2. Michelle of When You Wish Upon A Star
3. Emilie of Hungry Delights
4. Katie of I'll Fix You Something
5. Rachel of Cutting Out Carbs

Five random facts about myself:

1. I skipped eighth grade. Really, how much more random can you get?

2. I am absolutely terrified of cats. When I was young (about 2), our family cat scratched me so severely it split my lip completely. I now have a scar, which has faded over time, though occasionally an observant person will ask my if I had a cleft lip (no, I did not). 

Source
3. I was voted most likely to be president (of the girls) in my high school class of some 800 people. My best friend Kevin was voted most likely to be president of the boys. 

4. I created my married email address a month before John proposed to me. I had this feeling he was going to propose, and I didn't want anyone else to steal the email address I wanted! (I also convinced Katie she should do this - I'm quite the enabler.)

5. I consider myself a fairly prissy girl but I fall short in a few areas, namely accessorizing with jewelry. I don't remember the last time I wore a bracelet or necklace. I wear my wedding rings, my watch and earrings each day. However most of the earrings I have were gifts. Besides these earrings, the last time I bought a new pair was for my wedding.

*6. I find this spoof way too hilarious. I'm giggling as I look at it again now. Have you seen the M&M commercial?! John and I imitate it to one another all the time. We are so cool.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Thank you so much! That's incredibly sweet of you. Totally just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...