In the interim, I've been nominated by Katie for my first ever blog award! Val, who writes one of my her blog discoveries, nominated Katie, and she nominated me! So exciting!
1. Jourdan of Jourdan Leigh in the Kitchen
2. Michelle of When You Wish Upon A Star
3. Emilie of Hungry Delights
4. Katie of I'll Fix You Something
5. Rachel of Cutting Out Carbs
Five random facts about myself:
1. I skipped eighth grade. Really, how much more random can you get?
2. I am absolutely terrified of cats. When I was young (about 2), our family cat scratched me so severely it split my lip completely. I now have a scar, which has faded over time, though occasionally an observant person will ask my if I had a cleft lip (no, I did not).
4. I created my married email address a month before John proposed to me. I had this feeling he was going to propose, and I didn't want anyone else to steal the email address I wanted! (I also convinced Katie she should do this - I'm quite the enabler.)
5. I consider myself a fairly prissy girl but I fall short in a few areas, namely accessorizing with jewelry. I don't remember the last time I wore a bracelet or necklace. I wear my wedding rings, my watch and earrings each day. However most of the earrings I have were gifts. Besides these earrings, the last time I bought a new pair was for my wedding.
*6. I find this spoof way too hilarious. I'm giggling as I look at it again now. Have you seen the M&M commercial?! John and I imitate it to one another all the time. We are so cool.