Friday, March 9, 2012

Core Circuit Workout


Fit Friday is here! I hope you didn't think I would leave you hanging two Fridays in a row. Of course not! I'm back and feeling good after my workout yesterday. So great that I am feeling the burn like whoa today. Looks like a week off from strength training took its toll. I also realized that my body was seriously missing the strength training. Even though I'm super sore, I feel so much better. I think my body is trying to tell me something...keep exercising!

Anyhoo, these are some of my favorite core exercises, one of which I was introduced to last night! I've included links and descriptions below for any that you might now recognize or know. If you have any other questions feel free to leave a comment!

Let me know what you think of this circuit! I really do love to hear from readers. Happy Friday!

Core Circuit Workout
30 Stability Ball Crunches
60-Second Plank
30 Russian Twists with Medicine Ball
30-Second Up-Up Down-Down Plank
30 Stability Ball Crunches w/ Resistance Band
30-Second Plank Toe Touches*
Complete each exercise with little to no rest.
Rest for 60 seconds after completing the set.
Repeat 1-2 times.

Call Me Mrs. Rapp
http://laurenbrapp.blogspot.com
Pin It

Links to exercises: Russian Twists with Medicine Ball, Up-Up Down-Down Plank, Stability Ball Crunches with Resistance Band

*Plank Toe Touches: Start in a plank position, with feet together. Move your right leg to the side to touch right toes to side, and then bring it back to center. Do the same with your left side, alternating sides for the full 30 seconds. This video shows a variation but the same form (I don't use the stability ball). 

For more exercises head on over to In Sweetness and in Health!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this useful post with us. I have a nutrition & health-related website. I'm telling about this useful post. weight loss is very important for human body. If you want to read more please visit this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post... Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable content with us. Keep it up

    Best Core Exercises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thanks for sharing this helpful information. Also read 4 Best Core Exercises For Beginners.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!
I try to answer every comment, so please check back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...